Simpsons Task

In order to gain better skills with premier pro, which is the programme I will be using when editing my filming, we were set a simpsons task which was to create a film trailer for The Simpsons Movie, which would feature clips from the film and show the film title, release date, and film website, This also allowed me to get a better understanding of how to construct a trailer and to see what looks good and what doesn't. There were however alot of problems with the sound in premier pro and so as this is only a task to gain more skills I have now uploaded it, the film timing should all be correct however the sound may not be as I could not always hear to edit it properly, however I needed to spend more time with my actual filming and so have left it how it is, becuase I now know that I have a good enough understnading of premier pro to be able to use it effectivley when editing my own filming

1 comment:

  1. Could you please upload the actual video you created? x

    ReplyDelete