Target Audience

I have done some research such as questionnaires and secondary research to help me discover who the target audience for my film will be, my initial thoughts were that they would be between the ages of 15-30 as because the film is a horror it is likely to have a 15/18 to it and so aiming it at anybody younger would be bad as they may not be able to view it anyway, I also had initial thoughts that the film would target both males and females, as both tend to be interested in horror films, which tends to be because there is both action, typically some romance, and girls in little clothing, which appeals to both sexes. My questionnaires backed up both of these as I looked at a range of different people and found that it was the older audiences which would not be interested in seeing a horror film, and the range of people who said they would be interested where from both sexes.

No comments:

Post a Comment