Photoshop Practice

Last year in AS media, I had to produce a magazine front cover, contents page, and double page spread, before doing this I had some Photoshop practice by creating a poster for The Simpsons Movie, this mainly taught me about layering and positioning using Photoshop, this will be helpful for my A2 media product as I will have better knowledge of positioning and layering for my Film Poster, and Magazine front cover.
My AS 'The Simpsons Movie' film poster:

I then did some further Photoshop practice before creating my final product, in order to gain further experience on other techniques such as spot healing, liquidify, brightness and contrast changing, filter tools, text tools and blur tools.
This meant that when it came down to creating my final product Photoshop was much easier to use and my tasks could be done allot quicker and without as many mistakes. Creating my final products have also helped me develop my Photoshop skills even further and so making it easier for when I create the ancillary tasks for my A2 coursework.
My AS final work:

No comments:

Post a Comment